We are happy to inform that EVIM CE 2016 took place successfully!
Thank you very much for participation, partnership and support!
Learn more and register to participate the next year’s
View photos from EVIM summits and events
Electric Vehicle and Infrastructure Meeting – 2016 is an international event, in summit format, aimed to provide the discussion, exhibition and networking framework for development of electric mobility all over the world. #evimCE #EVIM2016 #EVIMinternational
EVIM Central Europe – 2016 is dedicated to the development of region’s electric vehicles market and infrastructure necessary to ensure perspectives of widespread use of electric vehicles with numerous private consumers, corporate, municipal and public sectors users.
- To discuss, in convenient informal environment, the opportunities and prospects of the electric vehicles in Central Europe, the ways of creation the infrastructure for battery charging and service maintenance of electric vehicles.
- To consider possible public, municipal, commercial projects and individuals solutions, consistently covering all aspects of electric mobility including EVs, LEVs, electric water transport, dedicated to all the goals and conditions of use, as also all infrastructure components required.
- Jointly define the vision of electromobility development in Central Europe on:
1. Opportunities and development of the market of electric vehicles (EV) and plug-in hybrid vehicles in Central Europe. Development of EV distribution and service network.
2. City and intercity charging infrastructure for electric vehicles in Central Europe. Charging devices market. Current situation, achievements and future. Infrastructure development: vision and reachable opportunities.
3. Development of use of electric vehicles in commercial activity and municipal services (public transport, delivery, taxi, post, city maintenance and repair services, etc.) in conditions of Central Europe countries cities. Economic impact of EV as a main motivation to enlargement of use.
The EVIM Central Europe – 2016:
EVIM Central Europe – 2016 is an international investment meeting aimed to bring the new opportunities into the fast-growing Central Europe electric vehicles market establishing a framework for efficient dialog and cooperation of the business, government and local authorities, international organizations, trade chambers, society, science and education as a platform for common growth.
Our mission is to bring sustainable transport in a wide everyday usage by developing the market and expanding the infrastructure.
Our vision is to transform the environment and people life into a clean, healthy, noiseless and fumeless.
Our values are: human life and health, sustainable development, usage of scientific and technology progress for solving a global challenges of climate change and human life quality improvement.
EVIM Central Europe – 2016 is dedicated to the development of the regional electric vehicles market and infrastructure which is necessary to ensure perspectives of widespread use of electric vehicles with numerous private consumers, corporate, municipal and public sectors users. The objective is to discuss, in a convenient environment, the opportunities and prospects to define jointly and share the vision of electric mobility in Central Europe.
EVIM Central Europe – 2016 breaks stereotypes and creates new vision on the companies’ first market entry ensuring brand awareness, enabling to do that in one of the most of lean and environmentally friendly ways.
The Structure EVIM Central Europe – 2016 contains:
- 4 plenary sessions,
- 4 panel sessions,
- EVIM exhibition taking place in joint space and in partnership with Renexpo Poland,
- dedicated time for communication and networking with an option of pre-arranged meetings available,
- press-conference and personal time for communication with the press and pre-arranged interviews program,
- time for presentations of solutions and innovations from participating companies,
- scientific and startup program
The detailed structure and Agenda of the EVIM Central Europe – 2016 is HERE and includes:
- The EV Market and Investments to e-mobility
- The EV Technology
- The Development of EV Infrastructure
- The Changes in Business environment and Legal framework for Zero Emission Mobility
- The Best practices, Projects and Solutions
- The Climate Change and Sustainability
The Organizers of EVIM Central Europe – 2016:
GreenClinic LifeScience Global OÜ (Estonia) www.greenclinicglobal.com and RAWICOM (Poland) www.rawicom.pl
The Moderators of EVIM Central Europe – 2016:
- Andreas-Michael Reinhardt, president LEMnet Europe e.V. – European Association for the neutral information on European and international infrastructure for electric vehicles.
- Martin Messer, the leading consultant in Electric Vehicles and e-mobility in Denmark, co-founder of European E-Mobility Consulting Group.
- Adam Hłond, co-owner and Board Member of RAWICOM (Poland)
- Denis Radiuk, Board Chairman and CEO GreenClinic LifeScience Global OÜ (Estonia)
Working languages of EVIM Central Europe – 2016:
English, Polish. Translation provided.
The dates when event takes place in on 19-21th of October and wherever you are, we invite you to make the future prosperity of Central Europe electric mobility together!
Register here or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts of the EVIM Central Europe – 2016 organizing committee is here
The Official Hotel of the EVIM Central Europe – 2016: